NOTICE OF ANNUAL AND SPECIAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS, TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY, SEPT. 20, 2012
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Annual and Special Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the Members of Alpine Canada Alpin (“ACA”) will be held at Alpine Canada Alpin Office, Suite 302, 151 Canada Olympic Road SW Calgary, Alberta, on Thursday, Sept. 20, 2012, at the hour of 9:00 AM (Mountain Daylight Time) for the following purposes:
1. To receive the report of the Chairman;
2. To receive the report of the Chief Executive Officer/President;
3. To receive and consider the financial statements for the fiscal year ended April 30, 2012, together with the auditors report thereon;
4. To elect directors for the ensuing year;
5. To appoint the auditors for the ensuing year;
6. To authorize the directors to fix the remuneration of the auditors;
7. To pass a special resolution in the form set out in Appendix “A” hereto approving the amendment of the bylaws of ACA by deleting Bylaw No. 3 in its entirety and replacing it with Bylaw No. 4 (please note that a copy of Bylaw No. 4 will be sent to the recipients of this notice with the financial statements); and
8. To transact such other business, if any, as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
DATED this 16th day of July, 2012, at Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Danny Minogue , Chairman, Alpine Canada Alpin Board of Directors
For further information please contact Fiona Simpson-Kane, Executive Assistant at:
(403) 777-3201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Be it resolved as a Special Resolution of Alpine Canada Alpin ("Corporation") that:
(a) the existing Bylaw No. 3 of the Corporation be deleted in its entirety and be replaced by Bylaw No. 4, a copy of which is attached hereto, and that the same be adopted as the Bylaws of the Corporation;
(b) the directors of the Corporation be and are hereby authorized to do, sign and execute all things, deeds and documents necessary or desirable for the purpose of carrying out the foregoing; and
(c) Miles Davison LLP, or such other firm as may be selected by the directors of the Corporation, be and are hereby authorized to file with Industry Canada the adopted Bylaw No. 4, together with any other deeds, documents and assurances which they may deem necessary in this regard."